Why Bible Study?
Here are three important reasons why we should participate in Bible Study.
Regular participation in Bible Study leads to an intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. If we allow ourselves to be skillfully guided through a systematic study of God’s Word, we’ll come to know that the Bible is not merely a “book to be intellectually consumed;” rather, it’s God’s invitation to intimacy and fellowship with Him.
The Holy Spirit said through the Apostle Peter, “but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Physical food produces and nurtures physical growth; likewise, the Word of God facilitates and nurtures spiritual growth.
Every born again believer is called into active duty in the Christian Army. We gain God’s approval to go forward into the battle through our regular study and inculcation of God’s Word.
Relationship, Growth, and Approval; these come from regularly and systematically studying the Bible…will you join us?
We encourage you to make Bible Study a daily routine. On a corporate level please join us every Wednesday at 12:00 noon and 7:00pm in the Sanctuary (West Chester Campus) and Thursday at 7:00pm (Walnut Hills Location beginning June 6) for this exciting experience in the Word.
“GOING UP”: God has been taking us on a journey through the teachings on how God wants us to move up in our spiritual journey. We really encourage you to make some time, come and be a part of this awesome experience in the Word. SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY!
Weekly Scripture Nugget
Psalm 123 (A song of ascents)
New Disciples Classes
- Every Sunday – Intro to Zion, What We Believe, and Feast Days. every hour (9:30a – 10:30a)
- Every Sunday – Eat Your Peas, Salvation, Faith, and The Holy Spirit. every hour (9:30a – 11:30a)
Classes are open to ALL. In addition, classes are open to those who are considering joining Zion Global Ministries.
- Sabbath: 5:00p Sun
- Sunday: 8:00am and 10:30am
- Wednesday Bible Studies: 12noon and 7pm.
- Thursday Bible Studies: 7:00pm in Walnut Hills beginning June 16
BRING THE FAMILY AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
2. Yom Kippur is the holiest day of the Jewish year, and provides prophetic insight regarding the Second Coming of Mashiach, the restoration of national Israel.
6. Prayer of Forgiveness as spoken by Pastor Freddie piphus on Sunday April 27, 2014